The Osgoode Certificate in Construction Law: Western Canada Edition is an intensive, 5-day course for senior legal and construction specialists to learn the skills and knowledge needed in crucial construction law concepts, with a focus on issues impacting Western Canada.
Topics covered will include:
- Project delivery models and the key participants
- Major projects and construction contract issues, includes mining, oil and LNG projects
- Bidding and tendering, delay and impact claims, claims issues and dispute resolution
- Builders’ liens, trusts, and construction project perspectives 360º
- Insurance, surety bonding, labour and health and safety