Connor's practice focuses on advising domestic and international clients on a variety of matters including mergers & acquisitions for both public and private companies, initial public offerings and reverse take-overs, public and private equity financings, and general corporate governance and compliance matters.
- Pan American Silver Corp. in its $1.1 billion acquisition of Tahoe Resources Inc., 2019.
- Imperial Metals Corporation in its sale of a 70% interest in the Red Chris mine in British Columbia to Newcrest Mining Limited for US$806.5 million and a follow-on joint venture between the parties for the ongoing operation of the Red Chris mine, 2019.
- Guyana Goldfields Inc. in connection with its successful proxy fight against a shareholder activist, 2019.
Beyond Our Walls
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
Bar Admission & Education
- British Columbia, 2019
- JD, University of Toronto Faculty of Law, 2018
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Victoria, 2015