In her tax law practice, Kim advises business clients in a range of sectors, including mining, cannabis, technology, investment management and real estate.
She has experience in the following tax-driven matters:
- mergers and acquisitions involving public and private companies
- reorganization and financing transactions involving Canadian companies and their foreign subsidiaries
- structures for international clients conducting business in Canada
- structures for Canadian companies with international operations
- establishing investment and mortgage funds
Kim is Co-Chair of the Vancouver Student Recruitment Committee and is currently serving on the Executive of the Canadian branch of the International Fiscal Association as Secretary.