Erica’s primary focus is insurance tort and liability, and personal injury matters.
Erica’s responsibilities include:
- preparing files for examinations for discovery, including discovery plans and affidavits of documents
- drafting various court documents,
- preparation of documents and briefs for expert witnesses
- drafting lists of lists of undertakings, advisements and refusals and liaising with discovery witnesses to answer undertaking, reviewing and organizing answers
- preparing files for trial including reviewing and organizing of documents and scheduling of witnesses
- preparing materials for motions, including affidavits and costs outlines
- liaising with clients, counsel and courts
Erica has worked in litigation since 1990 and has been with BLG in Ottawa since 2007.