Simon Ashby is an associate in the Commercial Real Estate Group.
Simon summered and articled with the firm before joining as an associate in 2019.
Simon's practice focuses on Commercial Real Estate and Municipal Law matters, including the acquisition, financing, disposition, expropriation, use, and development of property.
Beyond our Walls
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Member, County of Carleton Law Association
- Volunteer, BLG Reads to Kids Program
Bar Admission & Education
- Ontario, 2019
- JD, Queen's University, 2018
- BA (Hons.), University of Ottawa, 2014