Milos has helped define international trade practice in Canada through out his 30+ year career, advising clients in all aspects of international regulation and compliance.
He represents and advises Canadian and international clients on matters related to:
- the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and World Trade Organization (WTO) agreements
- export controls and sanctions
- foreign corrupt practices
- product regulation
- customs laws and international dispute settlement
- foreign investment review
- competition law
Milos has testified before federal and provincial parliamentary committees and addressed WTO and NAFTA working groups, Chinese and Indian trade officials and foreign business organizations.
He was engaged by the Government of Canada to negotiate competition law cooperation agreements with the U.S. and the E.U. (1994-1995) and by The World Bank to advise on regulatory reform in the Middle East and Africa (1996-1999).