Alex's practice covers a broad range of corporate and commercial matters. He advises not-for-profit and for-profit clients on commercial arrangements, corporate governance matters, and mergers and acquisitions. Alex is also a go-to expert in Ontario for public college law.
- Negotiates and structures public-private partnerships for public colleges.
- Advises private companies on corporate reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions.
- Drafts corporate documents (such as letters patent, articles, bylaws, policies and resolutions) and commercial contracts.
- Advises not-for-profit organizations and charities on integrations and corporate governance.
Bar Admission & Education
- Ontario, 2016
- JD, Osgoode Hall Law School, 2015
- iBBA, Schulich School of Business, 2012