Aarabhi has worked for borrowers, lenders, developers, landlords and tenants on various matters including development, acquisitions, dispositions, leasing and secured debt financing.
- Acted as Alberta counsel on behalf of borrower and related entities in connection with credit facilities in the amount of $1.08 billion.
- Acted as counsel on behalf of agent in connection with $140 million syndicate credit facility.
- Acted as counsel on behalf of lender in connection with $65 million real estate financing.
Beyond Our Walls
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, BLG's Driven by Women initiative
- Volunteer, BLG Reads to Kids
- Volunteer, United Way
Bar Admission & Education
- Alberta, 2015
- JD (cum laude), University of Ottawa, 2014
- B.Comm (Dist.), University of Alberta, 2010