Karen is a Senior Paralegal with over 18 years significant Canadian real estate experience, supporting the lawyers and ensuring our clients receive an innovative and exceptional service.
Karen focuses on all aspects relating to the purchase and sale of commercial real estate, including lending transactions for commercial institutions involving the preparation and registration of commercial lending security.
She assists in a wide variety of other real estate matters consisting mainly of transactional work for developer residential property and condominium sales, estate sales and individual residential sale, purchase and finance transactions.
Throughout client matters, Karen’s responsibilities include:
- meeting and dealing directly with clients for the execution of closing documents;
- maintaining regular communication with our clients, lawyers, co-workers and other professionals throughout their transaction;
- co-ordinating directly with financial institutions; realtors; municipalities; land registry offices and title insurance companies;
- preparing and drafting of closing documentation; and
- management, organization and synchronizing of files and closings.
Karen provides paralegal support:
- comprehensive due diligence research, searching and analysis of registered Land Title documents; and
- drafting, registration of documents and reporting.
Prior to moving to Canada, Karen ran her own successful residential real estate practice for a solicitors firm in England.