Evan is a senior associate specializing in family law matters. He provides advice with respect to all areas of family law, including:
- Parenting time and decision making for children;
- Mobility and relocation;
- Child and spousal support, including income determination;
- Equalization of property, including complex business interests, real estate, pensions, and trusts;
- Trust claims and joint family ventures for common-law spouses; and
- All other issues arising from separation.
Evan works on family law files at all levels of court, including the Superior Court of Justice, Divisional Court, Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court of Canada.
He regularly represents clients in alternative dispute resolution and prepares marriage, cohabitation and separation agreements.