Elizabeth is a labour and employment lawyer in the Toronto office. Her practice includes employment, labour, human rights, education and business immigration law.
Elizabeth advises public and private sector employers on a broad range of issues, including:
- employment standards, policies and contracts
- employee terminations and severance packages
- wrongful dismissal claims
- human rights issues
- health and safety
- accessibility legislation
- employee disciplinary issues
- employee absenteeism
- labour relations matters
- business immigration matters
Elizabeth summered and articled at BLG before joining the firm as an associate in 2019.