Kamini provides labour and employment advice and representation to a diverse range of public and private sector clients. Her expertise includes:
- workplace investigations
- wrongful dismissal litigation
- sexual harassment and discrimination claims
- human rights complaints
- privacy issues
- human resources policy and procedure drafting and enforcement
- employment and disability benefits
- workplace training, hiring and firing
- drafting employment contracts
Kamini acts in a broad range of civil litigation matters, with a focus on corporate commercial disputes.
She has appeared before the Provincial Court of Alberta, the Court of Queen's Bench of Alberta and the Alberta Labour Relations Board.
She has also represented clients at arbitration (including labour arbitration) and has conducted matters under the Alberta Human Rights Act.
She is an active member of the BLG student Recruitment Committee.