Éloïse Duplessis' practice focuses on bankruptcy, insolvency and corporate restructuring. She is also called upon to act in civil and commercial litigation cases.
- Acting for FMC Lithium USA Corp. / Livent Corporation in the Nemaska Lithium inc. et al. CCAA proceedings.
- Acting for MNP in their capacity as Monitor appointed under the CCAA regarding the Insolvency filing of Boutique Tristan & Iseut Inc. a Canadian retail clothing chain operating 40 stores across Canada.
Beyond our Walls
- Member, Barreau du Québec
- Member, Young Bar of Montreal
- Volunteer, BLG Reads to Kids
Bar Admission & Education
- Québec, 2019
- LLB (Dean's Honour Roll), Université de Sherbrooke, 2017
- Exchange student in law, Université de Montpellier,