Cassandra has a robust corporate commercial law practice that regularly deals in cross-border matters. She advises both domestic and international clients in a wide range of industries on business matters that include:
- cross-border and Canadian mergers and acquisitions
- equity/debt financing
- private placements
- corporate reorganizations
- commercial contract negotiations
- marketing and sponsorships
- public-private partnership transactions
- ongoing corporate governance
She works with clients in various industries, including natural resources, manufacturing, education, health, financial services, technology and consumer goods and services (including cosmetics and apparel).
Prior to joining BLG, Cassandra practised corporate and financing law at a leading firm in New York.