Cassandra has a robust corporate commercial law practice that regularly deals in domestic and cross-border matters for clients in a variety of industries, including financial services, technology, education, health, natural resources, manufacturing and consumer goods and services.
Cassandra advises both domestic and international clients on business matters including:
- cross-border and Canadian mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- corporate reorganizations
- commercial contract negotiations
- marketing and sponsorships
- venture capital and private equity transactions
- public-private partnership transactions
- ongoing corporate governance
- equity/debt financing
- private placements
Prior to joining BLG, Cassandra practiced corporate and financing law at a leading firm in New York.