Stéphanie Gascon practices in Commercial Litigation and Health Law. She was admitted to the Barreau du Québec in 2018, after having completed her studies in civil law and common law at the University of Ottawa.
During her law studies, Stéphanie was a member of the Student Committee on Intellectual Property and represented the University of Ottawa in the Pierre-Basile-Mignault Moot Court competition. She also participated in a student exchange program with the University of Geneva and worked in a Swiss law firm, where she practiced in private international law and arbitration. That experience enabled her to secure a summer job with the International Labour Organization.
After articling at BLG, Stéphanie earned an LL.M. degree at the prestigious Columbia University, where she studied, among other things, international law, international arbitration, environmental law and health law. She also worked at the International Telecommunication Union, where she specialized in artificial intelligence.
- Advised Phoenix Wrappers ULC and its shareholders in its sale to Pacteon, a global leader in end-of-line packaging automation.
- Stéphanie acts in litigation files, including in civil liability and professional liability cases.
- She also represents health care institutions in cases involving hospital liability.
Beyond our Walls
- Volunteer, Opération Père Noël
- Volunteer, Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
- Volunteer, BLG Reads to Kids Program
Bar Admission & Education
- Québec, 2018
- LL. M., Columbia University- New York City, 2019
- J.D. (cum laude), University of Ottawa, 2017
- LL.L. (magna cum laude), University of Ottawa, 2016
- Student exchange, University of Geneva, 2015