Nils’ practice focuses on maritime and transport law, both from a regulatory and litigation perspective. He also practises international and environmental law and has a strong interest in privacy issues.
Nils pleads regularly before the provincial and federal courts in Québec.
He is fluent in English, French and Dutch.
Beyond our Walls
- Member, Barreau du Québec
- Member, Canadian Maritime Law Association
- Member, United Nations Association (Belgium)
- Volunteer, BLG Reads to Kids Program, 2015-2016
Awards & Recognitions
- Recognized with the "best oralist" Linklaters in the Belgian national competition of the Phillip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition
Bar Admission & Education
- Québec, 2016
- Equivalency program, McGill University, 2014
- PhD, Ghent University, 2012
- LLM (European law), Ghent University, 2007
- LLM, Ghent University, 2006