Caitlin primarily assists with commercial litigation and, in particular, domestic and international arbitration matters. She also has experience with insurance defence matters.
Caitlin's responsibilities include:
- Reviewing, analyzing and summarizing evidence;
- Conducting property, corporate and court document searches;
- Factual research;
- Managing voluminous sets of documents and records;
- Document discovery;
- Drafting court documents; and
- Hearing and trial preparation.
Caitlin is also a commissioner for taking affidavits for British Columbia and is certified in legal project management.