Andrew has a broad financial services and commercial practice, focusing on pension and benefits and financial institutions law.
He is experienced in all aspects of pension and benefits arrangements, including:
- governance and administration
- pension plan transactions
- corporate transactions and reorganizations involving plans
- executive compensation and supplemental plans
- pension and benefit product development.
He advises plan administrators, employers, boards of directors, trustees, insurance companies, investment managers and financial institutions.
In addition to his practice, Andrew is the Regional Managing Partner of BLG’s Toronto office and the National Leader of the firm’s Pension and Benefits Group.