Mikhail's practice focuses on advising clients on a variety of matters including mergers & acquisitions for both public and private companies, public offerings, corporate reorganizations, public and private equity financings, and general corporate governance and compliance matters.
- Acted for Allied Hotel Properties Inc. in the sale of its Toronto Don Valley Hotel and Suites to DVP Hotel Development LP for gross proceeds of $102 million, 2020.
- Acted for a syndicate of agents in a brokered private placement of common shares of Vizsla Resources Corp. for gross proceeds of $4 million, 2019.
- Acted for the underwriter in New Pacific Metals Corp.’s short form prospectus offering of common shares for gross proceeds of $17 million, 2019.
- Acted for Northview Apartment Real Estate Investment Trust in a short form prospectus offering of trust units, for gross proceeds of $86.3 million, 2019.
- Acted for Guyana Goldfields Inc. in connection with its successful proxy fight against a shareholder activist, 2019.
- Acted for FireFox Gold Corp. in its initial public offering of units and listing on the TSX Venture Exchange, 2018.
Beyond Our Walls
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association
Bar Admission & Education
- British Columbia, 2019
- JD, University of British Columbia, 2018
- Business Management and Organizational Studies, Western University, 2011