Kirsten's practice focuses on international and domestic corporate taxation. She assists public and private companies that are structuring inbound and outbound investments with mergers and acquisitions and other transactions.
- IFS AB in its acquisition of software developer Clevest Solutions Inc.
- Frontier Growth in its investment in Jane Software Inc.
- A Fortune 100 technology company in multiple acquisitions of intellectual property assets.
- ChangeMakers marketing communications in its acquisition of Context Research, and its amalgamation with Argyle PR.
Beyond our Walls
- Former member, budget and finance committee, Vancouver Board of Trade
- Member, International Fiscal Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
Bar Admission & Education
- British Columbia, 2006
- LLB, University of British Columbia, 2005
- BA, University of British Columbia, 2002