Maxime completed his articles with BLG prior to joining the firm as an associate in 2018. A graduate of the Programme de droit canadien at the University of Ottawa, he practices in English and French.
Maxime’s practice covers a wide range of corporate and commercial matters, with an emphasis on mergers & acquisitions and commercial transactions. Maxime also advises non-profit organizations on various corporate, commercial and governance matters.
- Negotiating and drafting of various types of commercial contracts.
- Incorporating and maintaining corporations and not-for-profit organizations.
- Advising corporations on fiduciary and corporate governance matters.
- Registering non-share capital corporations as charities.
Beyond our Walls
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Member, Association des juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario (AJEFO)
- Member, County of Carleton Law Association
Bar Admission & Education
- Ontario, 2018
- JD (cum laude), University of Ottawa, 2017
- LLL (cum laude), University of Ottawa, 2017
- BBA, Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières, 2013