Sara is a senior associate in our Ottawa office. She regularly assists clients across a broad range of industries for commercial leasing, licensing and space occupancy matters for industrial, office, retail and mix-use spaces.
Before joining the National Leasing Centre, Sara practiced in the corporate field (notably the constitution, incorporation and general governance of not-for-profit organizations) and a result now specializes in leasing matters for not-for-profit and public sector clients.
Sara is fluently bilingual in French and English, and practices in both official languages.
- Represents various parties (including landlords and tenants) in the negotiation of commercial leases, licenses and space sharing agreements (including industrial, office, retail and mix-use spaces).
- Advises various parties (including landlords and tenants) with respect to interpretation and enforcement of commercial leases, licenses and space sharing agreements.
- Advises and represents clients in respect to leasing and licensing issues (as well as other related issues) in the context of corporate transactions.
- Acted on behalf of both public and private sector clients from a variety of industries including, banks, retail food and pharmacy stores, restaurants, cannabis retailers, automobile dealership groups, heavy equipment manufacturers, municipalities, trade associations, school boards, hospitals, universities and colleges.
Beyond our Walls
- Member, Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Association des juristes d'expression française de l'Ontario (AJEFO)
- Director, Ottawa Community Housing Foundation
Bar Admission & Education
- Ontario, 2014
- JD, Université de Moncton, 2013
- BA (Hons.), University of Ottawa, 2011