Maude Longtin deals with all aspects of labour and employment law, as well as with occupational health and safety matters, for small, medium and big businesses, whether unionized or non-unionized.
Maude advises employers regarding the following:
- labour relations
- occupational health and safety
- hiring and firing of employees
- employee performance management (performance and attendance)
- individual and collective layoffs
- all types of employment-related investigations
- interpretation and application of collective agreements and employment contracts
- human rights
She is also regularly called upon to defend the interests of employers before the Tribunal administratif du travail (in labour relations and occupational health and safety cases), as well as before the civil courts.