Rae provides comprehensive advice to clients on Canadian competition and foreign investment law.
Prior to joining BLG, Rae was senior legal counsel at a Korean multinational electronics company, where she oversaw investigations and commercial litigation pertaining to global competition law and regulatory affairs. She also provided regular counsel on cross-border business strategies, commercial and technology agreements, and long-term partnerships.
Beyond Our Walls
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
Bar Admission & Education
- Ontario, 2017
- New York, 2007
- LLM, Osgoode Hall Law School, 2017
- JD, Cornell University Law School, 2006
- BA, Yonsei University, 2003