Kevin practises litigation exclusively, with a particular focus on construction disputes. He is also active in the areas of commercial and insurance disputes and in commercial arbitration, both in Canada and abroad.
Kevin has extensive trial experience in the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, as well as experience with alternative dispute resolution.
Kevin articled with the Ottawa predecessor to BLG (Scott & Aylen) in 1983. He has been with the firm since his call to the bar.
- Acts for insurance companies, telecommunications companies, real estate developers and engineers.
Beyond our Walls
- Member, The Advocates' Society
- Member, Canadian Bar Association and Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member, Ottawa Construction Association Standards & Practices Committee
- Volunteer Judge, University of Ottawa Advocacy Course
- Annual Lecturer, Carleton University School of Engineering, on professional liability
Awards & Recognitions
- Selected by peers for inclusion in the 2021 edition (and since 2016) of The Best Lawyers in Canada® (Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation).
Bar Admission & Education
- Ontario, 1985
- LLB/BCL, McGill University, 1983
- BA (Hons.) in Political Science, Concordia University, 1975