Bruno has common law and civil law degrees. He was a summer and articling student with BLG before joining the firm as an associate. Bruno speaks French and English fluently.
Bruno has experience representing surety companies and litigating disputes relating to major projects in the energy, mining, construction and infrastructure industries. He has been involved in both domestic and international arbitrations of construction disputes under ICC rules.
Beyond Our Walls
- Member, ICC Canada Arbitration Committee
- Member, Young ICCA
- Member, Surety Association of Canada
- Board Member, McGill Faculty of Law Young Alumni Board
Bar Admission & Education
- Ontario, 2019
- BCL/LLB, McGill University, 2018
- BA, University of Toronto, 2014