Khrystal provides support on a variety of complex commercial litigation files at all stages of litigation, including document collection, discovery, mediation, arbitration and trial.
Khrystal's experience includes:
- Managing matters from inception to resolution
- Liaising with clients, counsel and all levels of the Courts
- Drafting pleadings and briefs
- Preparing files for examinations for discovery (including discovery plans and affidavits of documents)
- Preparing lists of undertakings, advisements and refusals of all parties following examinations
- Preparing motions, supporting affidavits, costs outlines, and bills of costs for hearings
- Managing files for mediation, pre-trials and trials
- Preparing responses to provincial securities commissions and self-regulatory organizations
Khrystal also assists in the Supreme Court of Canada Group, providing service to all BLG regional offices, and external clients ensuring all documents meet the requirements of the Rules of the Supreme Court of Canada at the Application and Appeal stages.