Gabrielle Tremblay practises in civil and commercial litigation. From 2018 to 2019, she was seconded to the legal department of a leading Canadian investment dealer, where she was involved in the management of securities disputes, regulatory proceedings and investigations. She has a particular interest in the financial services and capital markets industries.
Gabrielle is fluent in French, English and Spanish, having lived in Spain for 18 months during her studies.
- Acting for FMC Lithium USA Corp. / Livent Corporation in the Nemaska Lithium inc. et al. CCAA proceedings.
Beyond our Walls
- Member, Barreau du Québec
- Member, Young Bar of Montréal
- Member, The Advocates' Society
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Board Member, DIS-MOI platform for the promotion of mental well-being among the young
Bar Admission & Education
- Québec, 2018
- Diploma of Introduction to Spanish Law, Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona, 2016 In progress
- BCL/LL B, McGill University, 2017