Jason has a broad disputes practice with a focus on commercial litigation and arbitration. He advocates for clients in a range of commercial disputes, including banking and fraud litigation, contract and tort disputes, real estate litigation and energy law arbitration.
Jason provides advice on regulatory compliance matters with a focus on financial institutions. Prior to joining BLG, he worked for five years in various roles in the credit union system.
Beyond Our Walls
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association
Bar Admission & Education
- British Columbia, 2020
- JD, University of Victoria, 2019
- BBA, Simon Fraser University, 2012