- Kinross Gold Corporation in its acquisition of multiple mineral projects.
- MYM Nutraceuticals Inc. in its merger with IM Cannabis Corp. by way of statutory arrangement.
- Represented the agents in a $400-million offering of 7-year debentures by Cameco Corporation.
- Acted for the underwriters in both of GoGold Resources Inc.'s 2020 public offerings of $25-million and $34.5-million.
Beyond Our Walls
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
Bar Admission & Education
- Ontario, 2020
- BA, Queen's University, 2015
- JD, Western University, 2019
Michael practises corporate and securities law and advises clients on a broad spectrum of public and private transactions. In particular, Michael frequently assists parties with equity and debt financings; mergers and acquisitions (including both friendly and hostile transactions); and corporate governance matters.
Michael is a member of the firm's Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiative.