- Carries out jurisprudential and doctrinal research to clarify the state of the law on an ambiguous subject.
- Writing memos and notes of service.
- Drafting of pleadings.
- Writing legal newsletters and articles.
Gabriel has been working on a wide variety of mandates and has developed a particular interest in insurance and civil liability law, as well as bankruptcy and insolvency law.
Research assistant for Professor Sébastien Lanctôt in insurance law, 2018-2021.
Beyond Our Walls
- Training Vice President, the National Model United Nations, 2019
- Tutor at the Centre d'entraide à l'étude de la Faculté de droit de l'Université de Sherbrooke, 2019
Awards & Recognition
- Dean's Honours List, Sherbrooke University (2017-2018)
- Dean's Honours List, Sherbrooke University (2018-2019)
- LLB, Sherbrooke University, 2020
- MBA, Sherbrooke University, 2020