We follow new and interesting legal issues as they emerge in the energy area. The wide range of direct and extensive energy experience held by our contributors lends itself to a diverse and insightful examination of current legal trends and topics. Our experience not only provides a source of valuable information and insight, but also assists in finding solutions to legal issues that arise in this dynamic and rapidly evolving area.
Topics posted in February 2016 include:
- Thoughts from the Trenches: Keeping Service Providers Lower for even Longer
- In Process? New Federal Rules for Pipeline Approvals
- THE EXCHANGE: Financial Institutions Litigation Blog
- Court finds that Deloitte did not owe lenders a duty of care in preparing company's audited financial statements
- British Columbia Supreme Court Decides that the Province Cannot Abdicate its Authority
- Canadian Natural Resources Limited v ShawCor Ltd
- Thoughts from the Trenches: Incentivizing producers
- Notley Government Creates Alberta Climate Change Office
- ASC 2015 Oil and Gas Review Report Suggests Best Disclosure Practices
We welcome you to THE RESOURCE: BLG Energy Law Blog and encourage you to contact any of our contributors about their posts or in learning more about how BLG can serve your legal needs.