Sinem’s practice focuses on securities and corporate law across all industries, with an emphasis on corporate finance, mergers & acquisitions, and asset and share purchases.
Sinem advises clients across various industries on a broad range of corporate and securities matters, including:
- mergers, acquisitions, and dispositions of private and public companies;
- financing transactions, including public and private offerings of debt and equity securities;
- shareholder activism and corporate governance;
- reorganizations and restructurings of corporations, partnerships and other entities; and
- compliance with corporate and securities regulatory requirements relating to stock exchange listings, corporate governance, continuous disclosure obligations and shareholders’ meetings.
Sinem is also a member of BLG's Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiative.
Sinem summered and articled with BLG prior to joining the firm as an associate.