Sherry’s main areas of practice are personal injury and tort, specifically accident benefits.
She has appeared before the Financial Services Commission of Ontario for mediations and pre-hearings. She has also appeared before the Licence Appeal Tribunal for pre-hearings, representing injured individuals for accident benefit claims.
Sherry has successfully negotiated settlements for clients based on her knowledge and experience in accident benefits matters. She has also represented individuals for Examinations Under Oath and Statutory Declarations.
Sherry currently focuses on motor vehicle accident claims, slip and falls, trip and falls, police liability, and occupier’s liability matters. Her responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and analyzing evidence;
- Drafting key documents, such as pleadings and Affidavits of Documents;
- Communicating with counsel regarding discoveries and undertakings;
- Preparing motion materials; and
- Arranging memorandums for discoveries, mediation and pre-trial.