Elizabeth focuses on real estate matters. She assists clients in acquisitions and dispositions of residential and commercial properties, lending, leasing, estate conveyancing, construction lien matters, and multi-unit condominium transactions.
Elizabeth assists with:
- preparing and drafting closing documentation, off-title searching, requisitions and reports
- organizing and co-ordinating files and closings
- dealing directly with clients, financial institutions, municipalities, land registry offices and title insurance companies
- conducting online searches, review of surveys and preparation of legal descriptions
- preparing and registering documentation for residential, commercial and multi-unit condominium transactions
- handling project setup, implementation of various online website applications and project management for multi-unit condominium transactions
Elizabeth joined BLG as a law clerk in 1985, starting out as a title searcher/conveyancer.