Susan assists with corporate and tax restructurings, asset and share purchase transactions as well as the creation, organization and maintenance of federal and provincial businesses.
Susan also provides administrative services to the corporate commercial and securities groups including:
- updating, revising and developing precedents
- resource person for staff, lawyers, students and paraprofessionals
- preparing documents in support of amalgamations, continuances, amendments and dissolutions
- conducting due diligence reviews and minute book updates
- maintains business name registrations, limited partnership registrations and extra-provincial registrations
As the Law Clerk Coordinator in Ottawa, Susan works with paraprofessionals, lawyers and staff to ensure clients receive exceptional service. She coordinates career, capacity, and performance management as well as talent development programs for our paraprofessionals. Susan is also responsible for implementing new technology, programs, policies and procedures to promote consistent paraprofessional practices.