Natasha practices in the area of tax law.
- Private company reorganizations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- International tax and trust planning
- Tax advice on the global workforce and issues resulting from out of country employees and contractors
- Tax advice on corporate and personal, life and critical illness, domestic and international insurance
- Tax advice and structuring for non-resident corporations establishing new businesses or with ongoing businesses in Canada
- Cryptocurrency advice with respect to planning and audits/disputes
- Advice for companies with employees or contractors in Canada temporarily or permanently
- Advice on employee tax benefits for public and private organizations
- Professional corporations tax planning while practicing and for retirement
- Islamic financing and related tax issues
- Emigration advice including structuring and relocating
- Wealth management
- Tax litigation including audits, appeals, Tax Court and the Federal Court of Appeal
- Voluntary disclosures (tax amnesty or tax pardons)
Prior to law school, Natasha worked as a senior consultant at an international consulting firm with a focus on corporate strategy and technology matters.
She is a frequent speaker and author on tax issues.
Natasha provides legal services through a Law Corporation.