Working with government can be a challenge. You need a law firm that understands Canada’s political processes and can advise governments and private clients alike on how to work effectively with the public sector.
As a national, full-service firm, our skilled team is often called on for advice and opinions. Our diverse range of clients includes:
- provincial and federal agencies
- school boards
With direct access to key government contacts, we help both domestic and foreign clients meet their public policy goals.
Our services include:
- monitoring domestic and international political and public policy developments
- analyzing the potential impact of changing government policy on your interests
- advising foreign governments and businesses on Canadian government policy development and processes
- preparing briefs, submissions and presentations to governments on your behalf
- advising on lobbying law and registration requirements
- creating and directing advocacy campaigns on your behalf, including communicating with government decision-makers
- advising on political contributions and elections law