Nikki is engaged in a wide range of complex commercial litigation matters and supports lawyers in our Commercial Litigation and Estate Disputes groups.
Nikki has experience in:
- Drafting pleadings and briefs;
- Preparing files for examinations for discovery, including preparation of discovery plans and affidavits of documents;
- Preparing various motions, supporting affidavits and cost outlines;
- Preparing files for mediation, including preparation, review and organization of documents, memoranda and scheduling of witnesses;
- Preparing materials for appeal hearings, including appeal books and compendia; and
- Liaising with clients, counsel and courts.
Nikki completed a secondment in the Bank of Nova Scotia’s E-Discovery Legal Department.