Nathalie manages the team of paralegals, Corporate Services, in our Montréal office. As a paralegal, she assists lawyers in mergers and acquisitions files.
Nathalie possesses a strong knowledge of both federal and provincial (Québec and Ontario) business law. She has experience in corporate and tax reorganizations and in general corporate matters, including:
- commercial, corporate and tax transactions, including mergers, asset purchases, share purchases, corporate and tax reorganizations and financing
- incorporation and organization of corporations
- due diligence reviews of corporations
- extra-provincial registrations and annual maintenance of entities in all Canadian provinces and territories
- partnerships and trusts (registration and annual maintenance)
- incorporation, organization and annual maintenance of not-for-profit organizations and social welfare agencies (federal and provincial)