Anne practises in the areas of corporate commercial, health law and pensions law.
She advises profit and non-profit corporations, including health-care providers, in connection with a variety of corporate and commercial law issues, including:
- corporate reorganizations
- mergers and acquisitions
- corporate governance issues (director and officer liability issues, bylaws)
- joint venture and partnership agreements
- confidentiality agreements
- government relations
She also advises on governance issues (director and officer liability issues, bylaws), contracts, confidentiality agreements, and fiduciary liability.
Anne acts as counsel for various health provider organizations in connection with corporate matters, including:
- integrations and collaborations
- corporate restructuring
- banking and borrowing
- contract review
- bylaw revisions
She also advises profit and non-profit corporations in connection with a variety of pension, benefits and related investment arrangements and corporate and commercial law issues.