Amina is involved in a wide range of complex commercial litigation matters.
She provides a range of services to the group and clients, including:
- supporting various group lawyers with file management from inception to resolution
- drafting of various pleadings and motion materials
- preparing Affidavits of Documents, including preparation of files for examinations for discovery
- preparing lists of undertakings, advisements and refusals following examinations
- preparing various electronic and physical materials for motions, mediations, pre-trial and arbitration/trials
- preparing documentation required for appeals including books of authorities and compendium materials
- preparing bills of costs and cost outlines
- compiling statistics and information, and performing research tasks
- overseeing and managing large, complex, technologically dependent file
Amina received her bachelor of commerce degree in Accounting from Ryerson University in 2015. Amina has over 10 years of clerking experience within the civil litigation and real estate sectors.