Kevin has a growing corporate practice primarily focused on leveraged transactions, restructurings, distressed assets, regulatory compliance and other advisory roles for a broad range of businesses and industries.
Kevin joined BLG as an associate after summering and articling with the firm. He is a member of the firm's Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiative.
Beyond Our Walls
- Guest Lecturer, Ryerson Law and Business Clinic, Ryerson University
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada, Napanee Chamber of Commerce Chapter
- Volunteer, BLG Reads to Kids
- Judge, Client Consultation Competition at Western University, Faculty of Law
- Mentor, Law in Action Within Schools (LAWS), University of Toronto
Bar Admission & Education
- Ontario, 2020
- JD, Queen's University, 2019
- Certificate in International Business Law, Bader International Study Centre, 2017
- BComm, Ryerson University, 2015