Linda assists both landlord and tenant clients with all aspects of commercial leasing, including retail, office and industrial premises. Linda’s extensive experience spans many facets of leasing, from small office space to national retail projects and major developments.
Her responsibilities include:
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating leases, offers to lease, license agreements and other contracts respecting the use of real property;
- dealing directly with clients and opposing parties;
- review and analysis of title;
- preparing lease associated title documentation including registration on title;
- lease review and summary for due diligence purposes;
- project management; and
- assisting clients with the development of precedents and project specific documentation.
Linda’s experience prior to commercial leasing includes residential real estate and the underwriting of residential and commercial title insurance policies and claims.