Object moved to here.
Michael works on a variety of files and legal issues with multiple practice groups. He researches and structures first drafts of opinion letters to clients, communicates with clients, conducts legal research, drafts legal memorandums and assists in the preparation of closing documents.
Michael has drafted opinion letters for the Leasing group involving complex legal issues. He has also assisted as a junior on closing transactions, which included organizing the file, communicating with the client and preparing a first draft of closing documents.
Beyond Our Walls
- Consultant, Frame Life, 2017
- Volunteer, Elizabeth Fry Society, 2019
- Volunteer, Peel Addiction Assessment & Referral Centre, 2019
- LLB, Osgoode Hall Law School, 2019
- MBA, Schulich School of Business, 2019
- BA, Gannon University, 2015