Anne Corbett will be speaking at the 20th Annual Corporate Governance Conference hosted by the Governance Professionals of Canada. Anne will speak on Governance Best Practices for the Not for Profit Corporation.
The session will outline factors to consider when adopting governance best practices and how to customize governance practices to suit the organization.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Overview of the different types of not for profit corporations and how that impacts governance
- Understanding essential elements of governance
- Accountability in a not for profit context
- Board size and composition
- Board role statements
- Codes of conduct
- Committee best practices
- Tips for effective meetings
For more information on our involvement please contact Lindsey Bombardier, Business Development Director at LBombardier@blg.com.