Please join us for our 19th Annual Charities and Not-For-Profits Conference, focusing on the latest developments, trends and strategies in the sector.Topics include
- Harassment in the workplace: Duties and obligations
- Charity Law: Recent matters of significance
- Privacy & Data Protection: Implications of the recent and upcoming changes
- Law in Brief:
- Cannabis in the workplace: It's coming – are you prepared?
- Changes to the OCA and ONCA: A quick recap of what you need to know
- Critical changes to Bill C-25 (Canada Business Corporations Act, Cooperatives Act, Not-for-Profit Corporations Act and the Competition Act)
- Real Estate Update
- Governance Tips: Duties and responsibilities
Mandatory CPD – LSO
This Program is eligible for up to 2.5 Substantive Hours.
This Program contains 0.5 Equality and Inclusion Professionalism Hours. This Organization has been approved as an Accredited Provider of Professionalism Content by the Law Society of Ontario.
For the latest updates from our Charities and Not-For-Profit Group, please visit the Not-For-Profit and Charity Law In Canada Blog.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Cassie Forman at [email protected].