Join us for an in-person seminar to hear from BLG speakers on recent developments and updates in environmental law.
- Dirty Business: Management of Excess Soils: Speaker: Gabrielle Kramer
- It’s In Our Nature: Controversial Aspects of Ontario’s Endangered Species Act, 2007: Speaker: Rick Coburn
- Climate Change and Future Effects: Speaker: Barbora Grochalova
- Ontario Cap-and-Trade: The Road Ahead: Speaker: Jessica-Ann Buchta
- Local Leverage: How Municipalities Influence Site Remediation: Speaker: Kate Fairbrother
- Indigenous Engagement and Consultation Processes: Speakers: Nadir André and Soudeh Alikhani
- Changes to the Québec Environment Quality Act: Challenges and Opportunities for Businesses: Speaker: Alexandre Desjardins
- Registration: 2:30 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Speakers: 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Reception: 5 p.m.
CPD: This program is eligible for up to 2.0 Substantive Hours in Ontario