The 67th Annual American Bar Association Spring Antitrust Meeting will be held in Washington DC from March 26-29, 2019.
On March 28, 2019, Subrata Bhattacharjee will be participating in a Hot Topics panel at the Spring Meeting, along with senior representatives of the US Department of Justice, U.S. Federal Trade Commission and the European Commission.
Hot Topics — 3:15 – 5 p.m.
Antitrust and consumer protection policy, enforcement, and litigation change every day with vital issues constantly surfacing. Take a quick look at how the past year has set the stage for the news of today and trends of tomorrow.
Moderator: Adam J. Biegel, Alston & Bird LLP, Washington, DC
- Subrata Bhattacharjee, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP, Toronto
- Andrew C. Finch, Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General, U.S. Department of Justice, Antitrust Division, Washington, DC
- Johannes Laitenberger, Director General, DG Competition, European Commission, Brussels
- Maureen K. Ohlhausen, Baker Botts LLP, Washington, DC
- The Honorable Christine S. Wilson, Commissioner, Federal Trade Commission, Washington, DC