It's Coming... Are You Ready? An Overhaul of Ontario’s Construction Act
Significant amendments to Ontario’s Construction Act take effect on October 1, 2019.
- Institution of a promptness of payment regime; and,
- Adoption of a new adjudication model that will promote expediency.
Substantive amendments have already come into effect on both July 1, 2018 and December 6, 2018. For more information, please read the Ministry of the Attorney General summary.
This session will assist you in understanding and preparing for the impacts of these upcoming amendments.
- John Melia, partner
- Robert Wilson, senior associate
- Kara Takagi, associate
- Registration and Breakfast: 8 a.m.
- Session: 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Please respond by June 11, 2019. This seminar is also offered by Webex link. Please RSVP to select an attendance option.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Amy Theoret at [email protected]